Dates: June 25 - July19 Monday – thursday (No school July 4th, to extend the week school July 6th )
Location: Fowlerville High School Computer Labs A and B
Times: 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
Costs: $50 Deposit per ½ credit, deposit is refunded upon successful completion.
Registration: May 11th summer school registrations begins, after you have met with your counselor to confirm your course, you can turn your money and form into the counseling office. Registration ends once seats are all occupied.
Students must register for the replacement class that they failed. For example, if a student failed their 9th grade English class, they would take English 9 first semester, English 9 second semester or both. Students may not register for more than two – ½ credit courses. Please confirm summer school courses to be taken with your counselor.
- There are limited seats available. Students may register for a maximum of TWO summer school courses; this excludes any course already started in E-20/20 through class or credit recovery.
- There is a $50.00 fee for each course and it will be refunded upon successful completion of the course. “Successful completion” means earning a 60% or higher in the course during the regular summer school session that ends on July 21, 2017. - - Parents/Guardians must pay for each course separately to facilitate a quicker refund. Refunds will be given the day the student completes the course. In the event a student does not complete the course during the allotted summer school time, Fowlerville Community Schools will deposit the check or cash in the bank and the student must pay again to complete the course in credit recovery.
- Students are not required to attend each session everyday. They are only required to attend a session to take a test or exam. Each test and exam will have to be completed on campus during summer school for proper supervision. Each student is able to come into the school each day to work in a computer lab.
- The E-20/20 courses are self paced and a certified teacher will facilitate the student learning.
- Students will adhere to all the rules and policies stated in the Fowlerville High School Handbook. Any serious disciplinary behavior or persistent misbehavior will result in dismissal from class. No refunds available.
- One-half credit will be earned for each course successfully completed.
- Each student must start the class during the first week of Summer School or the student will be removed from the course. If the student is not making adequate progress, the student will be required to attend Summer School in seat. If the student does not attend in person when instructed, the student will be removed from Summer School.
- All students are required to attend day 1 of summer school
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the high school at 517-223-6060.
Fowlerville High School