Adult High School Completion & GED
Now being offered at Livingston Educational Service Agency
1425 W. Grand River, Howell, MI 48843
Must be at least 20 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year. Must be able to provide a birth certificate and take a pre-assessment prior to enrollment in the program.
- High School Completion (HSC), Adult Basic Education (ABE) and GED Preparation Classes.
- Blended learning (in-class and on-line).
- Convenient morning and afternoon lab times available for one-on-one work with certified teachers.
- Improve your reading and math skills for increased employability.
- Earn a diploma or begin preparation for the GED.
If interested, call Kaendall Brashear (Director of Adult and Alternative Education) at 517-980-2045 for more information.